Thanksgiving Day 3 Course Dinner
November 23 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thanksgiving at The Forks
Join us from 3:00pm – 8:00pm for our very special Thanksgiving Day 3 course dinner which combines traditional favorites with The Forks hand crafted cuisine. In addition to our great food we will also be offering our extensive beer, wine and liquor menu with special holiday cocktails. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling 304-637-0932.
Thanksgiving at The Forks 3 course menu
First course (choice of one)
- The Forks House Salad – Mixed greens with oven roasted tomatoes, feta cheese and soy nuts. Served with your choice of our house made dressings.
- Cream of butternut squash soup with sour cream, curried honey and toasted pumpkin seeds.
Second course (choice of one)
- Oven roasted turkey breast with cornbread stuffing and gravy.
- Slow roasted, lightly smoked prime rib au jus with horseradish cream sauce.
- Pan seared Atlantic Salmon with soy lemongrass butter and fresh cilantro.
All entrees served with cranberry relish, Idaho mashed potatoes and julienne root vegetables.
Third course (choice of one)
- Warm vanilla bean bread pudding with sweet cream sauce.
- Pumpkin pie with vanilla bean Chantilly.
$50 per person
For reservations please call 304-637-0932